Motschenbacher & Blattner LLP represents both employers and employees in a wide variety of employment matters. Our goal is to help our clients minimize and prevent employment disputes through proper documentation and advice. Our clients routinely seek our counsel for:
- Proper classification and documentation of employees;
- Documentation of work-place disputes and harassment;
- Documentation of work-place injuries;
- Proper termination procedures and documentation;
- Drafting and negotiating separation, non-competition, and severance agreements;
- Protection of confidential and proprietary information; and
- Documentation of policies and procedures.
Our attorneys also have significant experience representing clients in employment litigation. When an employment dispute escalates, our attorneys will provide you with the counsel and experience necessary in the courtroom. We’ve represented clients in matters involving:
- Disability claims;
- Discrimination claims;
- Retaliation and Whistleblower’s claims;
- Sexual harassment claims;
- Wage and overtime claims; and
- Wrongful termination claims.